When entering the bush anywhere, please be mindful of the following rules. If you are visiting our Coups Creek site, you must adhere to these rules or you will be asked to leave, as this is private property.
- Stick to the paths.
- Do not drive vehicles through the bush. Only bush regeneration vehicles are permitted.
- Obey the entrance signs.
- Keep your dogs on leads and on the path.
- Do not leave litter or dog droppings – these can harm native fauna. Bins and bags are provided at each entrance.
- Smoking and fires are not permitted.
- Drinking and drug taking are not permitted.
- Camping is not permitted.
- If possible, please report any fallen trees or other hazards.
- Enjoy your walk!